Friday, November 20, 2009

Computer Class

Heyy everyone. Guess what I'm in computer class at school. Yes hahahha! So Today at school I've been having a funnnnnnn teerific time. My friends in Minnesota are awesome!! Just had a spelling test in language arts uhhhhhh. Hate tests !D. After computer class I'm going to choir.!O owwwwwwwwww. haha! So far I'm not getting in trouble. Well that's because it's free time. I love it here in computer. Surfing the web hahaha. Ohhhh and I am trying out for a dance class today yessss. Love it so much now. Oh gotta go the bell's ringing byyyyyyye...

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky! I'm glad you like your new school!

    -Emily Cluff

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Emily! LOVE YOU!!! How was school for you this year? OH!!! How is you summer been so far?? I am also going to girls camp very soon!!!! and I am sorry that I wrote this late :l LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Because you are my bestie!!!
    with <3333
    Somer

    ReplyDelete