Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's time to move

I'm moving from Lubbock, Texas to Woodbury, Minnesota. It's really sad all my friends are in Lubbock and It's really really really really horrible. I've lived in Lubbock all my life. I'm going to miss my friends and all but I also think this is an adventure. My dad says he's excited. No one has bought our house yet so hopefully some one will buy it soon because today we officially have two houses. OH NO. I'm so scared. A kind of weird thing is that school starts after my birthday. I'm so so so so so so scared. I'll miss my best BFF Emily Cluff if you want to see her blog its at http://www.emilycluff8.blogspot.com/ so I hope you can see her blog. Anyways I think I'm moving August 3rd. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. hey Somer! Emily also goes to my school! Just thought I would mention that. Miss u already! You rock!

    Little kennedy :)

    ReplyDelete