Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lock & Key


Me and Emily are at my house and we decided since I'm moving we could make friendship braclets, and other things to remember the good times we've had together in Lubbock, Texas. We're planning to keep in contact through E-mail adress and of course our blogs. Emily is an awesome friend. Read some of her blog at http://www.emilycluff8.blogspot.com/. We are awesome friends. Nothing can replace Emily and the good times we've had together. The reason why the tittle is called Lock & Key is because our charm braclets have a lock and a key, and other matching charms. Also if you're looking for a house please buy mine. I have a coupon for you. BTW, my dad is the coolest dad in the squirrel. (By the way my funny, hillarious father wrote that last bit, but we really have a coupon for our house 20% off, not that bad.) Gotta run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment